Red taxi takes pride in maintaining our fleet and crew at their individual best to serve our clients well. We have pre-designed set of rules that we ensure our chauffeurs follow to give you a pleasant ride.
We provide training sessions to all new chauffeurs and make sure that they are fully equipped to use the application. After the successful induction the chauffeur will be given the Unique Identification Number.
We ensure we comply to the following for customer satisfaction
– Chauffeurs are recruited as per local RTO norms. Thereafter they will have to undergo a training session at our office. They will be provided with their Unique Identification Number which is used to login your cabs.
– Proxy drivers are prohibited, and towards this end the chauffeur photo is shared with each & every customer.
– Be it login or logout, the chauffeur is required to be in complete uniform.
– Chauffeurs are made to dress neatly and be presentable at all times.
– They are prohibited from using any tobacco related items and alcohol while on duty
– They are asked to treat customers respectfully with courtesy
– They will never miss any trips during duty hours for any reason.
– We encourage politeness and small deeds like helping customers handle luggage.
– They treat all kinds of customer – aged, children, differently-abled with respect.
With these and more Red Taxi ensures that every trip taken by our customers is hassle-free, pleasant and a memorable experience that will make them come back for more.